A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Ovsepyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan practice?
- Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tevan Ovsepyan practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Hospitalists and Mission Hills Internists.