A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tew Sak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tew Sak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tew Sak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sak graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Sak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tew Sak MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tew Sak practice?
- Dr. Tew Sak has 1 office location.
Dr. Tew Sak practices Otolaryngology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Otolaryngologists.