Dr. Tewodros Addisse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tewodros Addisse?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 24th, 2010

Dr. Addisse was assigned to me when I was in the emergency room. My husband and I were very impressed with him. He went in to great detail about what they were looking for, what the possibilities were, and what could be done about whatever it turned out to be. I was hospitalized for two days during which he visited me morning and afternoon and kept me up on everything such as all my tests. He found the problem and things worked out so I was able to leave the hospital after all my vitals had returned to normal. We felt very fortunate to have him as my doctor. We have a great deal of confidence in him and it's wonderful to feel so much better after being so sick. We appreciate him.

October 4th, 2013