A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teymuraz Datikashvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Datikashvili graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Datikashvili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Datikashvili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teymuraz S. Datikashvili practice?
Dr. Teymuraz Datikashvili practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Woodmere Physiatrists.