A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thabet Abbarah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thabet Abbarah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbarah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbarah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbarah graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbarah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thabet R Abbarah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thabet R. Abbarah practice?
- Dr. Thabet Abbarah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thabet Abbarah practices Otolaryngology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Waterford Otolaryngologists.