A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thabet Abbarah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Allergy and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbarah graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abbarah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbarah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thabet R. Abbarah practice?
Dr. Thabet Abbarah practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Waterford Otolaryngologists.