A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thabet Abbarah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thabet Abbarah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbarah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abbarah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thabet Rasheed Abbarah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thabet R. Abbarah practice?
- Dr. Thabet Abbarah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thabet Abbarah practices Otolaryngology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Waterford Otolaryngologists.