Learn more about Dr. Thad Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad E Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thad E. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Thad Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thad Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Psychiatrists.