Dr. Thad Denehy MD Patient Reviews

August 24th, 2016
BEST DR EVER
Dr. Deheny is a patient kind Doctor. Who takes his time to explain to you what's going on with your body. He is thorough and a expert at his craft. I'm so glad I found him.

November 3rd, 2015
Biopsy procedure in office not explained to me, just done without my consent during office exam.

July 21st, 2015
I just had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Denehy (removal of 8 centimeter mass, ovary and Fallopian tube). Dr. Denehy went above and beyond both before and during surgery. He is one of the most wonderful surgeons I have ever encountered; he treats his patients like humans, like they matter. His knowledge and expertise far exceed that of other surgeons whom I sought an opinion from and I'm so happy that I found his team. Before surgery I was anxious and they immediately put me at ease, taking time to ensure my comfort and reassure me of the outcome. The outcome was spectacular and as an aside, the surgery was done at St. Barnabus Medical Center and everyone there was phenomenal. Although I'm still sitting here in pain from my procedure, the hospital staff, Dr. Denehy, and his team will always leave me with a fond memory.

April 16th, 2015
Joan
The ratings and publications of this man must be written by his family members. He talks a good game, but frankly he doesnt care and is into the status of it all. What a HACK!! Sorry, TED you are NOT a GYN_ONCOLOGIST!!

April 13th, 2015
THANK GOD FOR DR DENEHY.....

January 7th, 2015
Physician
Clinical experience and compassion are everything and Dr Denehy has years of experience and genuinely cares about his patients. He has amazing clinical instinct and works very hard to relieve suffering and improve patient outcomes. DO NOT LET YOURSELF BE SUCKED IN TO GYN DOCS WITH LESS EXPERIENCE. Dr D and his partner Dr Taylor will provide the best care possible.

May 24th, 2013
Free of Cancer
21 years ago Dr Denehy operated on me I had cancer. I'm still alive thanks to him and the team that operated on me. The only thing I wished was for them to get a stool for me to go in and out of bed. Hope they have them now. Some women and still small. Thank you for my life

February 11th, 2013
Best gyn oncologyst
Dr. Denehy is a great surgeon. He is very compassionate and caring. I waited over an hour to be seen but it was worth every minute; he is JUST WONDERFUL and his staff is great.

August 15th, 2012
One of the best! Worth putting up with his incompetent staff.
I am an extremely picky patient and do a lot of research before I settle for my doctor and do not hesitate to switch doctors even in the middle of a treatment.I met Dr. Denehy, because he came highly recommended. He was out on vacation when I first tried to set up an appointment. His staff, unlike the Doctor, are robotic to say the least. They did not exhibit any understanding of the urgency of the situation and gave standard, by the book responses, and kept re-directing me to other clueless staff who were not very helpful either. I was going in circles and it was extremely frustrating, especially because I was trying to manage a time sensitive medical situation and multiple conflicting schedules. I was ready to quit and go back to my gynecologist to have an open surgery.BUT, Thanks heavens, I somehow fought my way to an appointment. Once I met with Dr. Denehy, I was immediately at ease. His knowledge, experience and concern - all came shining through. He also got me an early date for the surgery. And on the day of the surgery, he and his team were absolutely wonderful - talking and comforting me till I got into anasthesia and then he performed the surgery with minimal invasions and absolutely no impact to the uterine wall, so I can have a natural delivery if I became pregnant (which was one of our concerns) and he said he used tissue to refill the incisions ( may not be the most accurate medical description, but had to make mention) and located the incisions such that if I wanted to wear a saree, the scars will not be visible ( I never asked for it, but I am of Indian origin and will surely have occasions where I have to wear the saree) I was touched that the Doctor thought that far. I am super impressed. Would strongly recommend to all my friends!

March 29th, 2011
My favorite thing about Dr Denehy is that he gets right to the point, tell it like it is. At the same time he had a great personality and bedside manner. I was almost sad that I am done having to see him. He is THAT good!

October 27th, 2010
Simply the Best!
Dr. Denehy, is simply the best!

August 5th, 2010
DR. DENEHY MY SAVIOR!!
I had seen 2 doctors in the past year and getting a run around for my condition. No one knew what my problem was. After surgery, many tests and medications I was told I needed exploratory surgery and lets see what we find. I was also told that there was a possibility of not ever having children. For someone who wants to have a family as you can imagine I was devastated!I was referred to Dr. Denehy as a third opinion by a friend of mine before I elected to do exploratory surgery. I met with him; he reviewed my history and all of my test results. He diagnosed me in less and 1 hour. I had surgery and have been fine since. Now 2 months after my surgery I was cleared to begin trying to get pregnant. My husband and I are thrilled and are grateful for Dr. Denehys professionalism and expertise-youre not a top rated doctor for nothing!