A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Hardin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad David Hardin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thad D. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Thad Hardin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thad Hardin practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.