A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Hardin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad David Hardin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thad D. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Thad Hardin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thad Hardin practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Henderson, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.