Learn more about Dr. Thad Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Hardin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad D Hardin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thad D. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Thad Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thad Hardin practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Henderson, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.