Dr. Thad Kammerlocher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thad Kammerlocher?

December 2nd, 2015

Just to let you know. His assistant. Should leave to treat people with compassion. Boy does she thing her Crap doesn't stink. Nastiest person I've ever had to deal with. God got bid don't ask to many questions. God watching you lady. Start treating people a with compassion we pay your salary. Did you forget you work for me. I'm your boss. You nothing. Just an assistant. Never again will I deal with these people.

December 6th, 2013

Wonderful treatment experience

Dr.kammerlocher is the greatest surgeon that I have ever encountered! His treatment of my blood flow problems in my legs has resulted in the most wonderful results for me that I ever expected! Within six months of his treatments , I cut my cholesterol numbers in half and significantly reduced my blood pressure! His nomination to the surgeon' s hall of fame is placed by me!

March 17th, 2013

aneurysm

just by chance 2 were found on scans while looking at a kidney stone...referred by my general practitioner, I am sound in this decision. professional friendly staff and he is knowledgeable and experienced in my dilemma. highly recommend this practice and surgeon.

February 12th, 2011

awsome

We are very lucky you picked Fl. You did an awsome job on saving my husband. Thank You again

April 17th, 2008

great surgeon

great job with endovascular abdominal aortic anuersyms as well as many other surgeries

October 10th, 2017