Jun 3rd, 2015

I had a surgery preformed, I went in being able to see, now I'm legally bind in my right eye.

Tech Support show details Tech Support
by Starlyn Osenbaugh on Mar 11th, 2014

Cataract surgery was a breeze on both eyes. His pre-op and post-op instructions are written and very clear. His staff is very polite and very caring. The surgery is a breeze in about 20-45 min. no driving within 24 hrs. I had 20\20 vision within hrs. AMAZING!!! I would DEFINITELY refer Dr. Labbe to anyone interested.

Dec 2nd, 2011

Wonderful eye doctor an a amazing young man, Definitely will refer this dr.

Aug 23rd, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Labbe. He diagnosed my problem and took the time to explain it to me. His staff is very friendly and caring, as is he.

Feb 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Labbe a few weeks ago for severe allergy eyes. He was great!!! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs their eyes checked. I wasn't sure if it was just allergies, but I was really suffering and having trouble seeing out of one eye which made me very nervous. He was very reassuring and took his time, unlike other eye doctors I had seen previously. He gave me a few samples and was extremely nice! I will be bringing my parents to see him next.

May 2nd, 2009

I have seen Dr. Labbe several times for routine check up visits following a Lasik procedure I had done by another doctor out of town and also for allergy problems with my eyes. Not only did he do a thorough exam, he took the time to carefully answer all my questions and concerns. He explained things so that I understood what to expect and what could be done in the future. He was so helpful and displayed genuine care that I would refer anyone to him.