Dr. Thad Labbe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017
Patient and Understanding
I was extremely anxious about cataract surgery. Dr. Labbe was patient and understanding, never in a hurry to answer all my questions and concerns. Dr. Labbe performed surgery on both eyes (cataract with lens replacement). Surgery was successful, no issues and I am seeing things I have never seen before. Also the staff at Dr. Labbe's office and at the surgery center were also very helpful. I am glad to have found Dr. Labbe.

September 23rd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Labbe is a Superhero to me! I was told by another Georgetown Doctor that she would not do my surgery because it was a Difficult surgery. I went to Dr. Labbe and he said " No Problem", he was Very calming and reassuring to me. I will Always recommend him as he is an Excellent And Caring Doctor.

June 23rd, 2016
Dietlein Eye and Laser Center is a very busy office but both the staff and doctors giver precision and courteous service. Dr. Labbe is an impressive young doctor. His testing was very well done and comprehensive. The medical techs were competent, courteous and very helpful. I worried when i saw how many patients came through. It is one of the busiest medical office I've see (I'm 73) but the staff and doctors did a superlative job caring for each individual.

May 19th, 2016
Having second cataract removed by Dr. Labbe.... best eye surgeon around.... bedside manor is terrific and his staff is wonderful. Highly recommend the Dietlein Eye clinic.

August 27th, 2015
Best eye doctor in town!
Best eye doctor. Recommendable. Did not have any problem at all from day one till cataract surgery healed.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Labbe is a very caring and competent ophthalmologist in whom I have faith in treating my serious eye condition which was not properly treated by a previous doctor.

June 3rd, 2015
I had a surgery preformed, I went in being able to see, now I'm legally bind in my right eye.

March 12th, 2014
Tech Support
Cataract surgery was a breeze on both eyes. His pre-op and post-op instructions are written and very clear. His staff is very polite and very caring. The surgery is a breeze in about 20-45 min. no driving within 24 hrs. I had 20\20 vision within hrs. AMAZING!!! I would DEFINITELY refer Dr. Labbe to anyone interested.

December 2nd, 2011
Wonderful eye doctor an a amazing young man, Definitely will refer this dr.

August 23rd, 2011
I would definitely recommend Dr. Labbe. He diagnosed my problem and took the time to explain it to me. His staff is very friendly and caring, as is he.

February 8th, 2011
I went to Dr. Labbe a few weeks ago for severe allergy eyes. He was great!!! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs their eyes checked. I wasn't sure if it was just allergies, but I was really suffering and having trouble seeing out of one eye which made me very nervous. He was very reassuring and took his time, unlike other eye doctors I had seen previously. He gave me a few samples and was extremely nice! I will be bringing my parents to see him next.

May 3rd, 2009
I have seen Dr. Labbe several times for routine check up visits following a Lasik procedure I had done by another doctor out of town and also for allergy problems with my eyes. Not only did he do a thorough exam, he took the time to carefully answer all my questions and concerns. He explained things so that I understood what to expect and what could be done in the future. He was so helpful and displayed genuine care that I would refer anyone to him.