A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Leroy Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad L. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Thad Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Nelson practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.