A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Leroy Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad L. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Thad Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Nelson practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.