A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Hardin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hardin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Five Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Ridge Hardin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad R. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Thad Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Hardin practices Family Medicine near Conway, AR.
See Conway Family Physicians.