A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Hardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Hardin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hardin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Five Rivers Medical Center
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Ridge Hardin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad R. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Thad Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Hardin practices Family Medicine near Conway, AR.
See Conway Primary Care Doctors.