by Lori on Jul 21st, 2016

He and his staff are great.He preformed surgery on my spine.He put me at ease,hes very good I only have a small 1 inch scar, you can barely see.Fast time recuperating.

Excellent dr show details Excellent dr
by Shannon on Feb 22nd, 2016

I can honestly say dr jackson is a wonderful surgeon. I am an older women that has had chronic back pain and had almost just gotten used to the idea of hurting daily the rest of my life tbat is until i went to dr jackson he told me exactly what he could help with and he did just tbat im so thankful for him his nurses were great to and have no complaints. I highly recomend dr jackson givr him a chance to help you live pain free again

Jan 28th, 2016

Dr Jackson done my C5_6 fusion and went great and pain free for 2 years.

best neck surgeon show details best neck surgeon
by anna on Jan 25th, 2016

a wonderful Dr i have had 7 neck surgerys he is the only one to say he wont do it unless you stop smoking & test to make sure you have stopped .Makes a big difference in recovery Thank you Dr. Jackson

Jun 10th, 2014

Had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Jackson. All different problems, not his fault but my back is a mess. I thought he was great at all times.

He's wonderful show details He's wonderful
by Ethan Jackson on May 9th, 2013

He is so nice!I've had many brain surgeons and he is the nicest and best brain surgeon.I highly reccommend him for brain or spine surgeries.

Doctor not very nice. show details Doctor not very nice.
Apr 6th, 2013

I was a patient of doctor jacksons. I went to him little over a week ago and have degenerative disc disease,i told him it is affecting my legs. I also asked him about getting mri for my legs.he said he was going to wait until my legs get worse. Thats bull.... In my opinoin... Im not going back to him...

not the dr but the pa show details not the dr but the pa
Sep 24th, 2010

His pa told me it was my hip...so seen hip Dr..told me it was my back..so after 3 visits with the pa went to a different doctor and saw the herniated disc on my back and it is the same MRI that Dr Jackson's pa had as well. Thank goodness for my casemanager as she is the one that got me into another Dr for my back... finally I will get some relief for my back and got a rx for pain meds to which she would give me any for.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Evelyn Stasel on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Jackson is the real deal. He tries to make sure his patients have realistic expectations in the outcomes of surgery. He does not sugar coat things. He explains in detail the things necessary to get back on the road to recovery. I am one week out from my back surgery. I feel better now than I have in 14 years. I had surgery 13 years ago by another Doctor with no real improvement. Dr. Jackson has improved my quality of life. Living in pain for 14 years is not living! I highly recommend Dr. Jackson!

Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Jackson was a gifted, courteous, respectful and compassionated surgeon for our Mother.