Surgeons, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile
1700 Ring Rd
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
270-769-5551
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2014

Had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Jackson. All different problems, not his fault but my back is a mess. I thought he was great at all times.

|  He's wonderful  |  show details
by Ethan Jackson on May 9th, 2013

He is so nice!I've had many brain surgeons and he is the nicest and best brain surgeon.I highly reccommend him for brain or spine surgeries.

|  Doctor not very nice.  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2013

I was a patient of doctor jacksons. I went to him little over a week ago and have degenerative disc disease,i told him it is affecting my legs. I also asked him about getting mri for my legs.he said he was going to wait until my legs get worse. Thats bull.... In my opinoin... Im not going back to him...

|  not the dr but the pa  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

His pa told me it was my hip...so seen hip Dr..told me it was my back..so after 3 visits with the pa went to a different doctor and saw the herniated disc on my back and it is the same MRI that Dr Jackson's pa had as well. Thank goodness for my casemanager as she is the one that got me into another Dr for my back... finally I will get some relief for my back and got a rx for pain meds to which she would give me any for.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Evelyn Stasel on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Jackson is the real deal. He tries to make sure his patients have realistic expectations in the outcomes of surgery. He does not sugar coat things. He explains in detail the things necessary to get back on the road to recovery. I am one week out from my back surgery. I feel better now than I have in 14 years. I had surgery 13 years ago by another Doctor with no real improvement. Dr. Jackson has improved my quality of life. Living in pain for 14 years is not living! I highly recommend Dr. Jackson!

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Jackson was a gifted, courteous, respectful and compassionated surgeon for our Mother.