Learn more about Dr. Thad Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Riddle, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Riddle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Riddle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Riddle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thad Riddle practice?
- Dr. Thad Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Riddle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Orthopedic Surgeons.