A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Riddle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Riddle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Andrew Riddle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thad A. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Thad Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Riddle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Orthopedic Surgeons.