Thad L Woodard MD Patient Reviews

• Anchorage, AK

July 13th, 2011
Grateful to have found such a great Doctor
I live a country away from my family and am grateful to have Dr. Woodard as my baby's pediatrician. I have never encountered a more caring and attentive physician than Dr. Woodard. After the delivery, Dr. Woodard took a personal interest in my baby and myself, helping us with breastfeeding issues and weight gain. He called twice a day to see how things were going and always gave us plenty of time during office visits, making me feel like he has no other patients than my son and I. His staff is equally wonderful. I hope my son remains healthy, but if he gets sick at least I have a great place I can look forward to going to.

July 6th, 2011
Doc Woodard
Dr Woodard and staff are a wonderful breath of fresh air after a bad experience elsewhere. He takes the time to listen to you.. I mean really listen...he is open minded to others opinions as well. He is protective of his patients and their health and well being. My daughter is extremely shy around him, and he is sensitive to this, as opposed to her previous ped. All I can say is thank you to him for his wonderful care of my daughter... he is truly a lifesaver!

April 19th, 2010
My Kids Love Dr. Woodard
I took my daughter to Dr. Woodard with asthma related problems and he has been working with her. He was very good at pulling her out of her shell and getting her to talk about her problems. I had my son 4yrs ago and Dr. Woodard has been there since his birth. He helped me through my breast feeding issues, always giving me words of encuragement, and will all my other issues that come with having kids. My kids now love him very much and more importantly the trust him. It is truley a blessing to have a Doctor that cares and that my kids know and love.