A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Woodward is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Woodward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Hummel Woodward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad H. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Thad Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thad Woodward practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors and Woodland Hills Family Physicians.