Learn more about Dr. Thad Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thad Woodward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Hummel Woodward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thad H. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Thad Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Thad Woodward practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians and Woodland Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.