A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeo Oconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeo Oconer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oconer graduated from Angeles University Foundation.
Dr. Oconer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oconer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan