A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Aversa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aversa graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Aversa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Massimo Aversa MD and DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus M. Aversa practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Aversa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thaddeus Aversa practices Internal Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Internists.