Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Bartter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Bartter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartter
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Bartter, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartter graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus C Bartter MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus C. Bartter practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Bartter has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Bartter practices Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pulmonologists.