A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Beck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Beck, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Beck has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J Beck practice?
Dr. J Beck practices Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Rogers, AR.
See Fayetteville Oncologists.