A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Dmochowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Dmochowski, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dmochowski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dmochowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dmochowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus J. Dmochowski practice?
Dr. Thaddeus Dmochowski practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Colorectal Surgeons.