Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Dryja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dryja
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dryja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja, MD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryja graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dryja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus P Dryja MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus P. Dryja practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Dryja has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja practices Ophthalmology and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Geneticists.