Dr. Thaddeus Peter Dryja MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja, MD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Genetics and Ophthalmic Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryja graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dryja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirm - Inpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dryja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Dryja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus P. Dryja practice?
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja practices Ophthalmology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists, Boston Geneticists, and Boston Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tad Dryja, Dr. Thad Dryja