Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Dryja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dryja
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dryja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja, MD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryja graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dryja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus P Dryja MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus P. Dryja practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Dryja has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Dryja practices Ophthalmology and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Geneticists.