Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Houston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Houston has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Drexel Houston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus D. Houston practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Houston has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thaddeus Houston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO and Leitchfield, KY.
See Charlotte Radiologists.