A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Houston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Houston has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Drexel Houston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus D. Houston practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Houston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.