A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Norris is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital, Oregon City, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Michael Norris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus M. Norris practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Norris practices Family Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Primary Care Doctors.