A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Nowinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Nowinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Nowinski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowinski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Stanley Nowinski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus S. Nowinski practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Nowinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thaddeus Nowinski practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.