A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Opalach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Opalach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Opalach, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Opalach graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Opalach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Geoffrey Opalach DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus G. Opalach practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Opalach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thaddeus Opalach practices Psychiatry near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Big Spring, TX.
See Mansfield Psychiatrists.