A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Pula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Pula, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pula graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pula has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Peter Pula MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus P. Pula practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Pula has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Pula practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.