A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Spak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Spak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Spak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Spak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Joseph Spak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus J. Spak practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Spak has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Spak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Orthopedic Surgeons.