A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Stanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Stanton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stanton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus Michael Stanton MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus M. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Stanton practices Surgery near Conway, AR.
See Conway Surgeons.