Dr. Thaddeus Weghorst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thaddeus Weghorst?

May 12th, 2014

Dr. Weghorst is a wonderful doctor

I switched to Dr. Weghorrst when my previous Obgyn missed a problem that ultimately lead to her suggesting I get a hysterectomy. Thankfully, I sought a second opinion from Dr. Weghorst and I'm so glad I did. He is incredibly professional, honest and is clearly interested in my health. I cannot say enough good things about him or his staff.

March 13th, 2014

NIGHTMARE!!

Too upset to go in to detail. Long story short, due to his negligence, my daughter was born with brain damage. Please think twice before having him deliver your baby. If I can save just one mother & child from having to suffer like we are, then writing this review was worth it.

February 22nd, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Weghorst for about 5 years now and I think he is one awesome doctor. I can honestly say I have not been any happier with other doctors thatn i have been with him. he helped make my maricle happen. :)

August 21st, 2013

best doctor out there!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Weghorst for many years. I know him as a doctor and has a man outside of the hospital and these claims are not true. Dr. Weghorst spends a lot of time with his patients and has a great bedside manner! The patient has to ask questions cuz he cant read your mind!!! He is very involved with his patients and the community and wouldnt have such a high rating if these reviews were indeed factual!!! There arent many great doctors who dont see you just as a number so appreciate them when you get one!!

April 16th, 2013

Horrible!

During my second pregnancy I started spotting after 3 months along I called the office ASAP and went to see them 3 times that week I was told every time I was fine and so was my baby. By Friday evening I was in the er bleeding and found out that I had a small hole in my cervix I was told to rest and hope for the best by Sunday we lost our baby. The office had the nerve to call me that night to tell me I should have called them instead of going to the er on Friday night I said I was in to see you 3 times this week and no one would tell me anything other than I was fine! Clearly I was right and something went horribly wrong!!

March 3rd, 2012

Run in the opposite direction

this man was rude, hostile, and dismissive. He lied to me, blew off my questions, did not do the procedure as discussed, called me stupid when he had failed to educate me on post surgical care and I ended up with an infection. He told me that pain control was not important. I now have to see 5 other providers to undo what he did to me.

August 22nd, 2017