Dr. Thaddeus Zamirowski Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 1st, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
He really listens to you. Doesn't rush you out.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Zamirowski is a great physician who has my respect for his medical expertise and referrals if necessary to specialists. Did not know the few spots I had were skin cancer and sent me to a specialist to be treated and have skin cancer removed on upper back. Along with other medical issues, Dr. Zamirowski has treated me for several years and he is very well respected by many besides myself. His nursing staff is very nice and great from experiencing their services as well. Thank you for allowing me to input my feedback and to let others know what a wonderful medical group this has been for me. I even fly in and out of Chicago just to see Dr. Zamirowski.

November 13th, 2016
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR THADDUES ZAMIROWSKI FOR 26 YEARS,HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR ANY ONE COULD EVER HAVE!HE PUTS HISWHOLE HEART INTO HIS PATIENTS,KIND CARING,GIVING,WONDERFUL PERSONALITY,VERY EXCELLENT DOCTOR,VERY UP TO DATE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD,THROUGH THE MANY YEARS TRAVELED VERY LONG DIDTANCES TO KEEP HIM AS MY DOCTOR,HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME AND ALWAYS HELPED ME! THE BEST,THE BEST!!!! U COULDNT GET A BETTER DOCTOR!!!

November 8th, 2016
Greatest doc. EVER!!
He cares about you and your family like no one else! If he retires--I don't know what I would do!! My family would be lost!

June 30th, 2016
Has been my Dr. For 26 years
I have known Dr. Zamirowski my whole life. I was a patient of Dr. Meyenberg (retired). I started seeing Dr. Zamirowski almost 26 years ago. There's no other doctor I'd rather see. Accurate diagnosis, funny, caring and his staff is wonderful!

August 25th, 2015
Dr Zamirowski - He is the best
Dr Zamirowski is always very thorough. He is patient and listens to all your questions. His responses come with detailed information that is easy to understand. He is the best!

February 26th, 2015
A PATIENTS GP!
There is no family practice doctor I would rather see. Funny insightful smart as a whip. He is a fantastic diagnostic doctor, he knows his stuff, and has alternative treatments that may be different that the norm, but works every time! So he is late sometimes, would rather wait for quality than deal with quantity!

January 13th, 2015
My primary care physician for over 20 years. Absolutely adore him and his staff. Would never ever consider changing doctors. He's the Best.

March 25th, 2014
My Doctor
I have known him 38 years. Since he first became a Dr.working with Dr. John Meyenberg(retired) who was one of the best diagnosticians, I have ever known. Dr. Zam is the same. Yes he does not always give a pill. sometimes its holistic something to eat , but he knows what hes doing. I love him, one of my best friends.

December 15th, 2013
Highly Qualified and Caring... Exceptional
Exceptional depth of knowledge, highly respected and well liked by both patients and hospital staff. Dr.Zam is thoughtful and caring and at the same time thorough. An excellent M.D.

November 14th, 2011
D/S.
Dr Zam is awesome ....I'm sorry I had to change because of moving...he took care of all my kids and myself...he knows what he is talking about when diagnosing a problem...he is funny...personable and makes you feel like you matter.

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Zam!
I've been going to him my whole life and all I can say is , is that he is the coolest doctor ! He is easy to talk to and funny! Only thing is , is that he takes forever to call you back hahah!