A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thadeus Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thadeus Schulz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Schulz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thadeus J Schulz MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thadeus J. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Thadeus Schulz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thadeus Schulz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Providence Pathologists.