A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thaer Joudeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaer Joudeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaer Joudeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joudeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Joudeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaer A Joudeh MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thaer A. Joudeh practice?
- Dr. Thaer Joudeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaer Joudeh practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists.