A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Nguyen, Primary Care HIV Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thai Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai C Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thai C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thai Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thai Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Primary Care Doctors.