A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Nguyen, Primary Care HIV Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thai Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai C Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thai C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thai Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thai Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians.