Dr. Thai Nguyen-Cleary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thai Nguyen-Cleary?

August 15th, 2012

great dr

I met Dr Nguyen when a friend was HIV...with a tcell of 15. Me friend was very sick with at least six infections...that would grow to fourteen. It took a lot of work but with the doctors care and advice...my friend is now doing great. It was touch and go...up and down for a year but he did a great job. He is without a dougt among the best.

August 2nd, 2012

Mr Tony Garcia

Dr Ngyugen is very professional and caring. He gets the root of the problem and finds the medical approach to diagnose and treat what the ailment is. I found him to be very thorough and meticulous as far as his medical expertise goes. He's also personable and likable as a person and talks to you as well as listens. His care of me was excellent from the start. I'm sorry to see him go and wish him much success in whatever he does. I know he will be great whatever that is.....

June 22nd, 2012

I became a patient under Dr. Nguyen's care approximately 3 years ago after relocating from Florida. With the exception of a few family members, I knew no one else here in Los Angeles, and it was completely new to me. Having to get immediate medical attention, I was recommended by a family member to go to the center where Dr. Nguyen practiced, and it was truly one of the best recommendations that I have ever received! Right away Dr. Nguyen made me feel that my health was important, and that we needed to create a partnership together (doctor-patient) in order to change my condition from becoming any worst, but most importantly to becoming better. Even though my emotional, physical, and spiritual state was at an all time low, and while there was a loss of appreciation for my own life along with a a low level of self-esteem, Dr. Nguyen encouraged me to believe otherwise. In other words, he helped to change my perspective, and set the course of my life/health into a new and positive direction. It took a little longer than I would have preferred to understand the meaning of it all, and to grasp the underlying message at first, but eventually I became more aware of who I am and began loving myself once again. This I owe to Dr. Nguyen! The singer Gladys Knight sang a song entitled, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Well at that time in my life, Dr. Nguyen was the best thing that ever happened to me! It may sound a bit cliche, but it's true...He raised the bar and set a new standard in the doctor-patient relationship. Thank you so very much.

June 3rd, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is very caring, attentive, and astute. He has touched my life in a deep and meaningful way. He literally saved my life. Words can not express how I feel. You should see for yourself.

February 10th, 2015