A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Nguyen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai Duc Nguyen MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thai D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thai Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thai Nguyen practices Neurology near Humble, TX.
See Humble Neurologists.