A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Ha is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thai Ha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai Quoc Ha MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thai Q. Ha practice?
- Dr. Thai Ha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thai Ha practices Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Gastroenterologists.