A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Ha is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thai Ha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai Quoc Ha MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thai Q. Ha practice?
- Dr. Thai Ha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thai Ha practices Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Gastroenterologists.