Dr. Thai Hoang MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Frisco, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2014
Wait and See type of treatment
We are seeing Dr. Thai for several months for our child, but we are now planning to find another doctor because the Dr. Thai is "Wait and See" type of doctor who failed to provide treatment on time for the symptom that could be treated a month ago. He has also failed to understand the basics and has failed to give us enough time to listen our concerns when we vested his clinic "STONEBRIAR PEDIATRICS". Now, we think it is time to switch the doctor who has more professional experience with better observations and treatments. Note: this pediatrics place try to make you more visit to their clinic when it can be treated on the first visit or over the nurse / doctor hotline support.

June 25th, 2013
A+ Dr
Dr. Thai has a great staff and knows his medicine. While the wait time can be lengthy which can be difficult with a small child the wait is worthwhile. Holly his PA is very knowledgable and I can always count on his team to take good care of us while we are there. This is the only pediatricians office that I've taken my child to that follows up a few days after the appointment to make sure my child has improved.

June 12th, 2013
BAD OFFICE
Dr Thai's office is always overbooked. Every time I take my kids for an appointment, we are always there at least two hours. I can NEVER get an appiontment with Dr. Thai, they always push the PA for you to see. The Office Manager talks to you like you are stupid. There are plenty of good pediatricians in Frisco. Don't waste your time here.

June 14th, 2012
Great DR!
Dr. Thai is an amazing Dr. He is very thorough and makes sure you understand your child's illness. The staff is very courteous and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better office.

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Hoang has too many patients and can't keep them straight. He keeps forgetting my daughter is adopted. He has no time to read her records before the visit, and he almost gave her an extra vaccination shot! The wait is too long, and it's not that easy to get appointments on the day you want. Forget this office, there are better ones...

June 18th, 2011
Most honest, caring pediatrician
I took my daughter to doctor thai as a federal from a friend to get a second opinion. Dr thai spent 35 minutes with my daughter evaluating, and getting her history. He gave me options and solutions to helping my daughters reflux. My daughters reflux is way better and I thank dr thai for it. Highly recommend dr thai and his staff.

April 7th, 2011