A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Phan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Hue University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai Tien Phan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thai T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Thai Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thai Phan practices Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.