Dr. Thai Phan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 19th, 2011
Deceptive Doctor
Beware Dr. Phan has been injecting me with so-called Vitamin B shots in my shoulder and neck. After a billing issue arose (still unresolved), it was discovered that I had been receiving a nerve block instead something I NEVER authorized. The acupuncture procedure was lacking in skill and knowledge. Find another doctor as there is no telling what kind of care you are actually receiving here.

January 6th, 2011
Helped me explore options for chronic back pain, very satisfied.
I have three degenerated discs in my lumbar and thoracic areas and have been dealing with acute back episodes for years. The last acute episode became a chronic episode and this time the pain never stopped. With Dr. Phan willing to explore off-label options I've found a medication that is effective, but doesn't make me sleepy or dull my love life. I've been able to have a normal life again for the first time in over a year. Tracy and Dr Phan are top-notch. Easy to talk with, very accomodating, and always bending over backwards for the pt.

October 19th, 2010
WOW
I had went in to the office expecting no change in pain. I had lost hope and I was getting tired of taking all those pills that my other doctors was giving me a friend told me about Dr Phan and I was willing to give it one more shot of something new. WoW I can say that I don' t have the headaches today and I have more confidence in acuputure than I do a pill doctor.