A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thai Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thai Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thai Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Nguyen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thai Quoc Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thai Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thai Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thai Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Nephrologists.