Dr. Thaiduc Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thaiduc Nguyen?

Excellent

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Is unsure of what neuropathy is

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Went to him for help with my wide spread pain including neuropathy fibromyalgia arthritis and a variety of other disorders he refused to treat me claiming he had no idea of how to treat neuropathy or what it was. I personally think that he is afraid of women and doesn't like treating them. He also cancelled two prior appointments after I drove 45 minutes to his office then had me wait several hours before seeing me. He was exceedingly rude.

Great doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Nguyen for over 4 years now. I have only had positive experiences with him. Although my pain is great, he really tries to help me & seems to care. They do over book these doctors, so the time can be minimal with him, but this is not his fault. He has always treated my daughter sweetly too, as I always bring her with me. I really like him.

treatment

Posted on July 11th, 2012

go for finding salution to help each patiants

Posted on July 17th, 2011

the waiting time for the last 3 appt were more the 1 hour.That is my only complait. He would not wait 3 hours at my office.

Needs more time with patients

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I have only seen this Dr. twice as my other Dr. quit and I was given to Dr. Nguyen. I feel that he should be given more time to ask you questions concerning your pain, but given the amount of time he is given this is not possible. My last visit it seemed that he tried to be able to take the time to explain to me a procedure. The only thing that I did not like was that they spend most of their time having to look at the computer while you are talking to their back.

Great Doctor, just sees way to many people!!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor, I personally feel that he is forced to see way to many patients, which keeps him from being able to give the personalized servise needed when dealing with such special and extreme pain issues. I also feel like he has to deal with alot of people who are seeing him just to recieve pain meds., that they don't need, causing him to not take you seriously when you are struggling with pain and need extra help to cope.

Posted on July 25th, 2017