A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thailai Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thailai Huynh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thailai Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Medical And Pharmaceutical University Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Huynh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thailai Thi Huynh MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thailai T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Thailai Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thailai Huynh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Internists and Manteca Geriatric Doctors.