A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thais Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thais Weibel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thais Weibel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Weibel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thais Dorrynne Weibel MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thais D. Weibel practice?
- Dr. Thais Weibel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thais Weibel practices Neurology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Billings Neurologists.