Dr. Thambirajah Nagendra Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thambirajah Nagendra?

Disappointing

Posted on January 26th, 2016

My first visit was very disappointing. He did not listen to me or take seriously how unwell I felt. He quickly dismissed my complaints saying my blood work was fine. He did not followup with results of tests ordered. I phoned after a week but it was two weeks before his PA phoned me. I really had good expectations of this dr based on a recommendation but found him arrogant and basically disinterested in me. I could not in good conscience recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Not friendly, arrogant, conceited, egotistical, maniacal, racist, overall. ... rude.

Posted on April 26th, 2016