Learn more about Dr. Thammadi Ravikant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thammadi Ravikant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravikant
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ravikant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thammadi Ravikant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikant graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ravikant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thammadi Ravikant MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thammadi Ravikant practice?
- Dr. Thammadi Ravikant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thammadi Ravikant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.