A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thammadi Ravikant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thammadi Ravikant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thammadi Ravikant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikant graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ravikant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thammadi Sarala Ravikant MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thammadi S. Ravikant practice?
- Dr. Thammadi Ravikant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thammadi Ravikant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.