A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thammadi Ravikant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thammadi Ravikant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thammadi Ravikant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikant graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ravikant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravikant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans