A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Than Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Than Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Jain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Than Mal Jain MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Than M. Jain practice?
- Dr. Than Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Than Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medina, OH.
See Medina Internists and Medina Cardiologists.