Dr. Than Luu, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Rude, Rude, Rude show details Rude, Rude, Rude
by A. Patient on Jul 8th, 2015

I had to call the office to ask the lady answering the phones"Connie" to tell the office to myself as opposed to my confused mother who was in this am with her neighbor, to call me instead of her as she informed me she was told ( she showed it written on a piece of paper) Connie told me when I asked to call me not her (my mother, as she told me) "I DIDN'T TELL HER THAT I TOLD HER WE WOULD CALL HER AFTER WE GOT AN OKAY ??" I was shocked 1. To be yelled at by some woman thats job is to give info, (I have durable power of attorney. 2. My mom has dementia so to tell me you told her something is crazy & expect her to remember. 3. this is not new. I was going to leave a bad review over the unforgivable waiting times, the lack of referring to specialists until things get critical. Not good read the reviews this is your life.

Jul 11th, 2013

Unprofessional, always late for the appointment, sometimes over an hour, always at least 30 minutes, even on first appointment of day. Bills for services not rendered. Tries to sell you products he makes money off of and claims your health depends on it.

by karen j grogan on Feb 17th, 2013

Dr.Luu takes time to listen then answers questions,concerns and checks new medicine-after reviewing all needs- he stays up to date on new treatments,which is very much appreciated