Dr. Than Luu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Than Luu?

February 11th, 2016

Dr. Luu and staff were very efficient and professional. Thank you.

November 13th, 2015

Office staff, terrible

Dr. Luu is a good doctor in a bad office. Never able to get a live person on phone, cant get appointments scheduled, not getting my calls returned. I am left a message Dr. has information for me and I call, leave message and I dont get the information. He tries to do follow up but his staff cant handle it. Under staffed!! Especially with new computer system. Probably going to another doctor.

October 20th, 2015

Pitiful staff

Used hin last year because he speaks Chinese and tried to reach him for another appointment but his staff does not return calls. Tried multiple times and finally reached his assistant who promised to call but didn't. Must be nice to be so wealthy you can treat your clients like dirt.

October 13th, 2015

Terrible staff

Dr. Luu is a kind and very nice Doctor, but his staff are rude. There are no responses to any emails, or messages. I sent a confidential letter to Dr. stating these facts, and it was intercepted and not answered. I went into office to make an appointment. and was told why don't you go to Atascadero where you live to see a Dr. Even though Dr. Luu has been my Dr. for 3 yrs. I'm 73, have diabetes, high blood pressure, and C.O.P.D. Was having dizziness, shortness of breath, and lightheaded, and only wanted an appt. for next day. Went to parking lot and cried, never been treated this way. White haired lady at desk was unbelievable rude. So even though I like Dr. Luu, I have to find a Doctor that will be there when I need an answer.

July 8th, 2015

Rude, Rude, Rude

I had to call the office to ask the lady answering the phones"Connie" to tell the office to myself as opposed to my confused mother who was in this am with her neighbor, to call me instead of her as she informed me she was told ( she showed it written on a piece of paper) Connie told me when I asked to call me not her (my mother, as she told me) "I DIDN'T TELL HER THAT I TOLD HER WE WOULD CALL HER AFTER WE GOT AN OKAY ??" I was shocked 1. To be yelled at by some woman thats job is to give info, (I have durable power of attorney. 2. My mom has dementia so to tell me you told her something is crazy & expect her to remember. 3. this is not new. I was going to leave a bad review over the unforgivable waiting times, the lack of referring to specialists until things get critical. Not good read the reviews this is your life.

July 11th, 2013

Unprofessional, always late for the appointment, sometimes over an hour, always at least 30 minutes, even on first appointment of day. Bills for services not rendered. Tries to sell you products he makes money off of and claims your health depends on it.

February 17th, 2013

Dr.Luu takes time to listen then answers questions,concerns and checks new medicine-after reviewing all needs- he stays up to date on new treatments,which is very much appreciate d

October 6th, 2017