A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanad Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanad Shay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanad Shay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shay graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Shay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanad Sriussadaporn Shay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thanad S. Shay practice?
- Dr. Thanad Shay has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanad Shay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.