Dr. Thanad Shay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thanad Shay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2015

Inefficient Office Operations

Wait times are typically very, very long. Office efficiency is poor, in my judgement over half a dozen visits.

April 26th, 2014

Recently retired teacher

Dr. Shay saved my life by acting quickly and expertly during an emergency and cardiac arrest while I was in the catherization lab. While I was in ICU, he was by my side every hour until I was out of immediate danger. He called through the night to check on my wellbeing and visited me often when I was finally moved to cardiac step down from ICU. He closely monitored all of my blood work and tests and answered all of my concerns. The day I was released from the hospital I met him in his office for a personal follow up and a 24 hr. monitor. He was excellent during my emergency and he continues to provide me with outstanding care as I make my way through cardiac rehabilitation. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a heart problem and wants to extend his/her lifespan. Thank you again Dr. Shay for your excellent care and compassion! You saved my life!

January 20th, 2009

A very dedicated physician

Literally saved my life. He spent time on my angioplasty when most doctors would not have.

December 16th, 2016